Donated by @SatisfyRunning: Souvenir Jacket
Souvenir Jacket: An unlikely marriage between American sportsware and traditional Japanese embroidery, the original Souvenir Jacket became a symbol of the rebellious youth-generation in postwar Japan. Satisfy’s Souvenir Warm Winter jacket combines blended merino soft-shell fabric from Switzerland with technical silk from Italy for an unconventional technical garment specifically created for long distance running. Features include:
– 4-way stretcg blended-Merino wool for natural thermoregulation
– Framis™-bonded seams
– Zippered vents and zippered side-seams
– Articulated sleeves (cut in semi-circle under arm) to allow freedom of motion – Built-in mittens
– Reflective piping and High-Vis adjustable hem
– Signature “Possessed” and “Gimme Danger” embroidery, inspired by the brand’s roots
– 6 sweat-proof pockets (2 phone, 2 key pockets and 2 zip pockets.)
– Signature detachable label
Retail Value: 550 EUR (approx 680 USD)
With a multidisciplinary expertise in design, music and technology, Satisfy is altering the perception of running.
Designed for the runner’s pursuit of The High, Satisfy’s signature running apparel is made to remove distractions and inspire. Using a savoir-faire approach and premium fabrics traditionally reserved for luxury fashion, Satisfy creates minimalist technical garments specifically for the solo long distance runner. The combination of lightweight fabrics and essentialist design has become a signature of the brand which invests heavily in new technologies. All products are designed and prototyped in Satisfy’s Paris Creative Studio and constructed in Europe from premium materials.